Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2014 8:49:51 AM EDT
Just got some New 9mm 115 GR RN ammo from Freedom Munitions with IMT headstamps.

I can't find anything on this brass. Who makes it?
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure it's not "IMI" instead?

Any way you can post a pic?
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Definitely not IMI.

" />

" />
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Got my order from them the other day and was wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for posting those pics. Definately a brand new headstamp code.

After close exam, it's my belief that these cases were made by the Anatolia Cartridge Industry Co. LTD of Turkey. This is the same company that supplied Freedom Munitions with the "AMMOLOAD" stamped 9mm cases.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 7:38:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for posting those pics. Definately a brand new headstamp code.

After close exam, it's my belief that these cases were made by the Anatolia Cartridge Industry Co. LTD of Turkey. This is the same company that supplied Freedom Munitions with the "AMMOLOAD" stamped 9mm cases.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. I  just pulled one of the IMT cartridges and it is the same design as the AMMOLOAD brass.

Here is a good writeup/warning with pictures AMMOLOAD from the Reloading forum

A quick search has found mixed results with reloading and at least one case separation (using AMMOLOAD) in an Uzi. We'll see how it goes in my G19 and my dad's M&P9.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 6:06:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I was curious about this as well. Had an order from Freedom that came in yesterday and I wasn't familiar with the head stamp either. Guess I'll head to the range this weekend and see how it goes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top