Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2014 4:56:21 AM EDT
Never used this product but have seen some good prices on it.  I would be strictly for range work.  What have been your experiences?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:23:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Goes bang every time.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Good stuff. No problems in my fnx
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Works fine.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Excellent ammo and the brass is reloadable.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:17:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Very clean burning ammo.Buy it up
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you all for the replies.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:44:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I have used it on 3 or 4 different handguns with no issues so far.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Never used this product but have seen some good prices on it.  I would be strictly for range work.  What have been your experiences?
View Quote

Freedom munitions is brass case and cheaper. You can currently get 500rds 115gr 9mm for $112.83 from their website.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#10]
It has never caused problems in any of my pistols and it is as accurate as I can shoot.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 7:27:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Freedom munitions is brass case and cheaper. You can currently get 500rds 115gr 9mm for $112.83 from their website.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd hope it's cheaper since it's reloads... I don't shoot other people's reloads. Not gonna chance a bad round to destroy a gun or worse, my hand/arm or possibly life to save a couple dollars on reloads.

That's just me though. To each their own.
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'd hope it's cheaper since it's reloads... I don't shoot other people's reloads. Not gonna chance a bad round to destroy a gun or worse, my hand/arm or possibly life to save a couple dollars on reloads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a big difference between remanufactured by an ammo company and reloaded in someone's garage.  Freedom has the same quality controls as the big boys.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 4:45:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just get their new ammo. Its only like $10 to $15 more per 500 for new ammo.
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 3:22:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I've shot thousands of rounds of it through my X-Fives with good, but not great,  accuracy, and excellent reliability.

I'll continue to use it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 6:31:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I have fired several thousand rounds of 9x19 and .40S&W with no issues. Not the most powerful load but goes bang every time, cycles properly and burns a bit cleaner than WWB. I would not hesitate to buy all I could if the price was right.
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top