Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2014 2:05:27 PM EDT
Is $21.99 for 40 S&W 180 gr. 20rds. and $25.99 for 45 acp 230 gr. 20 rds. worth it if I can get them now? Or is this way over priced?
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't if you have ammo at all. Just go to sgammo.com and sign up for email notifications.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid $25 per 50 40sw
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Never buy a box of 20 or 25 of HST.  The 50 rounds boxes are basically the same price.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't if you have ammo at all. Just go to sgammo.com and sign up for email notifications.

View Quote

Shipping is pretty expensive. It's about $12 for one box of 50. Anywhere else with better shipping rates or is that about the norm?
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Shipping is pretty expensive. It's about $12 for one box of 50. Anywhere else with better shipping rates or is that about the norm?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know, I usually buy 250-500 rounds when i purchase carry ammo.

Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:58:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shipping by most is based on weight from the shipping address to the receiving address. The first pound costs the most they it is only a small amount per extra pound after that. There are tons of add on fees that the carriers have like home delivery, fuel surcharge, rural surcharge, extended delivery area surcharge etc. It is possible that you and the guy next door could order the exact same thing from the same company and shipping be different because there is a imaginary line between you yards changing the rate.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Buy a couple hundred rounds from SGAmmo (200, minimum). Shoot AT LEAST 50, making sure they perform how you'd like them to in your gun. I've run in to several reasons for switching out my carry ammo (like falling in a lake ), and more. Those rounds that submerged went directly to range ammo. That's happened more than once. I'm happy to report that they all still went bang, but I'm not going to chance it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top