Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2012 10:19:44 AM EDT
I placed an order for some remanufactured 9mm on June 6th, it got charged to my CC immediately, and they said it would take about a month.  I called a couple weeks later to double my order and spoke with a live person who was very helpful.  I just tried to get to my account to check the status and I cannot get in, even when I reset the password.  They also took down their Facebook page, and when I call both phone numbers I get busy signals or full voicemail messages.  I heard from a member on a local forum that they are having the same issue.  

Any information out there?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I placed an order,...seems like back in december or january.  Charged me immediately, never got the ammo.  Seems like 2 months later I finally got my money back.  I could never get anyone on the phone, though they did finally respond to email.  It was an email in mass,  that said they were swamped and would issue refunds to anyone who had placed an order or wait for up to 6 weeks for them to catch up.  I got my money back and put them on my blacklist.

Looks like they are out of stock on most everything.  The one thing they do have instock says, instock 6 week delay.

Good luck and be sure to post what happens with them here so other people can track what develops.
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I placed an order on 6 April.  After multiple attempts to contact, I charged back my credit card last week.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know why you guys pay that much for re-manufactured ammo anyways.

Their stuff costs more than factory fresh.
Link Posted: 7/20/2012 4:50:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Feel free to point me in the direction of new brass cased 9mm for $170 per 1k shipped.  I would love to find some.

Link Posted: 7/27/2012 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feel free to point me in the direction of new brass cased 9mm for $170 per 1k shipped.  I would love to find some.

Amen to that.

I ordered 2k worth of 9mm back in Mid April - haven't heard from them after many calls and emails.  Getting ready to call the Credit Card.
Link Posted: 7/30/2012 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen to that.

I ordered 2k worth of 9mm back in Mid April - haven't heard from them after many calls and emails.  Getting ready to call the Credit Card.

Is it really that cheap, now that you've been ripped off?
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 4:46:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen to that.

Is it really that cheap, now that you've been ripped off?

Haven't been ripped off, just aggravated.

Where's that link I asked you for?

Link Posted: 7/31/2012 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The ammo is $210 shipped for 9mm on their website.

I've been getting Blazer Brass 9mm from PSA for $209 shipped.

Funny how you're saying you can get it for $170 shipped but you paid for it back in April and haven't had any communication with them ever since.

How does it feel to be ripped off? Dude is running a ponzi scheme and you're stuck with the hot potato.
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Here is new brass ammo for under $200/1000 .  Just a little more than the reloads you are ordering and they have a warranty for your gun against kabooms.  Good shooting ammo, and 124 gr.

http://sgammo.com/product/aguila/1000-rd-case-9mm-luger-aguila-124-grain-fmj-ammo-0
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I can get PMC 9mm 115gr for $199/1000 all day every day at a local outdoors shop. They have a pallet of it. $213 after tax.
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how you're saying you can get it for $170 shipped but you paid for it back in April and haven't had any communication with them ever since.

How does it feel to be ripped off? Dude is running a ponzi scheme and you're stuck with the hot potato.

Therein lies the problem.  Your jumping in the pudding and don't even know the flavor.

My issue was that your first post questioned the reasoning for ordering the ammo, and you didn't even know the price paid at the time. Then you go on to say that you can get ammo for that price.  The price that you didn't even know that is.

The purchases in question were all made when the ammo was on sale.  It was $170 shipped at the time, and they're apparently behind. Way behind  They are slowly delivering ammo, just too slowly and with poor communication for me.  Hence my CC reversal.

I'm well aware that I can get ammo for $200 per 1k all day long.  That's not what this thread is about.

Link Posted: 7/31/2012 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Therein lies the problem.  Your jumping in the pudding and don't even know the flavor.

My issue was that your first post questioned the reasoning for ordering the ammo, and you didn't even know the price paid at the time. Then you go on to say that you can get ammo for that price.  The price that you didn't even know that is.

The purchases in question were all made when the ammo was on sale.  It was $170 shipped at the time, and they're apparently behind. Way behind  They are slowly delivering ammo, just too slowly and with poor communication for me.  Hence my CC reversal.

I'm well aware that I can get ammo for $200 per 1k all day long.  That's not what this thread is about.

I went on their website, I saw how much a case of 9mm sells for, I bought Blazer Brass cheaper, delivered.

You gave someone $340, almost 4 months ago, and have nothing. They aren't behind, they're bucketing out gallons of water and telling people the boat is above water.

You're trying to prove some point to me that you can get 1k for $170 shipped, and you have nothing, and you're doing a charge back.

edited for spelling.
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Well, I am going to add in as someone who has placed an order and pulled out.

I do not even see on there website the reman or reloaded ammo they did offer.  It was $150 per 1000 when I placed an order with 12 for shipping. = $162 shipped.  

You can not beat that price for brass loads with factory fresh.  (period)

Now you can get close, with in $20 or so with steel cased and within $40 for brass case.

Now it is made in America, the owner is in the guard and his wife a nurse and they started a small ammo business, I am good with all this, as well as buying with my principles (made in us, buying vet, buying health service pro, all great) and saving money but they just fail to deliver.
Link Posted: 8/6/2012 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#14]
I disputed the matter with my credit card company and got my money back.  Its in their hands now.  Back to Freedom Munitions!
Link Posted: 8/7/2012 5:41:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're gettng free shipping from PSA?  want to share the coupon code?
Link Posted: 8/7/2012 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

you're gettng free shipping from PSA?  want to share the coupon code?

They were running the free shipping promo for the past month and a half or so.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Order placed: April 23 website said 6 week backlog
Called seven weeks later on June 7: was told they are still doing orders for MARCH
Every call between then and August 16 they would not answer the phone and the voice mail was full
Today August 16: ALL their phone numbers are DISCONNECTED.
Called my CC to have a charge back.

Link Posted: 8/19/2012 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Called for a back charge. They stated that i missed the 60 day claim so I can not file a claim. ANyone else have this issue?
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Called for a back charge. They stated that i missed the 60 day claim so I can not file a claim. ANyone else have this issue?

60 days from when you received the CC bill.

Watch the dates carefully.
Link Posted: 10/25/2012 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I ordered 1000 rounds of .40 in April, expected that maybe I would get it by June or July.  Started e-mailing and calling them in July and never a response.  I finally disputed the charge with my CC company and was credited back.  Only then did I hear from Jack Ross "declining" my order.  I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Nevada Attorney General's office

Never order anything from these assholes, they deserve to be out of business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top