Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2011 7:37:34 AM EDT
From looking around, it seems sgammo has the best deal on a 500 round case:
http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/500rds-9mm-ranger-ra9t-147-gr-t-series

Does anyone know of a non-LEO restricted retailer with better prices?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/4/2011 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#1]
They lowered their price to match mine. I do not know of any competitors that will sell it to non Government for less.
Link Posted: 7/4/2011 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#2]
SGAMMO is good to go. Always end up cheapest in my searches.
Link Posted: 7/5/2011 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They lowered their price to match mine. I do not know of any competitors that will sell it to non Government for less.

Not true at all, I have had the same price on this ammo for a very long time now. Just for kicks I checked order history and when I launched my new website over a year ago the price was the same. While I try to keep some of the big boys on my radar when pricing my products I honestly do not check your prices Mr. Hotpig and very very rarely visit your site. That said, I understand you are competitive and my compliments to you for your success in this challenging industry

Here is an order from 7-01-2010, a year ago, verifying where pricing is the same

Products:

QtyProductSKUPriceTotal
10×50rd - 380 Auto / ACP Sellier Bellot FMJSB380ACP$16.50$165.00
1×500rds - 9mm Ranger RA9T 147 gr T-seriesRA9T-500$239.50$239.50
1×50rd - 380 Auto / ACP Winchester Ranger T-series Hollow Point RA380TRA380T-50rd$33.95$33.95
Subtotal:$438.45
UPS:$16.00
Total:$454.45
Order comments:

DateUserNotifiedStatusReview
07/01/2010
12:23:31 AM4Completed-
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry S&G I had you confused with a company in Texas.
Link Posted: 7/9/2011 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
How ironic this thread has shown up the way it has.

A few months back, I went to hotpigs site, http://www.mahsupplies.net/, to order this round.  Unfortunately, he was sold out.  So, I ordered from SG Ammo.  600 rounds shipped quickly to my door, thank you.

FWIW, RA9T is one of the, if not THE, honest rounds in 9mm today.  Do your own homework, very, very impressive.  

Order from either of these guys and be done with it.  

Link Posted: 7/9/2011 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I've ordered from hotpig before and couldn't be happier. Great to deal with!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2011 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Myself as well.  www.mahsupplies.net is my go-to place for the good stuff.  Excellent service.  Always factory fresh and "as advertised".  Never any gouging during the "hot" periods.

SG from the looks of things could be another stand-up place, but I go with who has put up the numbers for me for so many years.
Link Posted: 7/10/2011 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Myself as well.  www.mahsupplies.net is my go-to place for the good stuff.  Excellent service.  Always factory fresh and "as advertised".  Never any gouging during the "hot" periods.

but I go with who has put up the numbers for me for so many years.

+1
The ranger man

Link Posted: 7/16/2011 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Just popping in to say that RA9T is the round.  Excellent performance in tests and in officer involved shootings, low flash, low recoil, less wear on the pistol.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2011 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#10]
RA9TA is my favorite round for my Glocks.  I buy everything from SGAmmo since they ship fast and always have live inventory displayed so you know how much is in stock.  I hate having to call places and say "do you have 15 boxes in stock?" and have to wait to hear back from them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2011 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
RA9TA is my favorite round for my Glocks.  I buy everything from SGAmmo since they ship fast and always have live inventory displayed so you know how much is in stock.  I hate having to call places and say "do you have 15 boxes in stock?" and have to wait to hear back from them.
I agree, most of us ammo dealers already have real time inventory. It is worth the extra cost because it tracks my inventory. The only way to have inventory mistakes is by phone sales, walk in sales or just plain human error.

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Doe's SG require drivers license or some form of ID for RA9T ammo purchase ?
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Doe's SG require drivers license or some form of ID for RA9T ammo purchase ?

No
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 12:21:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

i called you around Christmas, and you told me no public sales....

Link Posted: 7/24/2011 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We require agreement with "Conditions of Use" which is part of checkout. By agreeing you are certifying that you are legally eligible to purchase the product. This is becoming a much more common practice in the industry as the traditional send a copy of an ID thing is getting phased out all over the industry. The whole send me your ID thing in something that came about from shotgun news ads and old-days long before the internet and it is no fail-safe to prevent ineligible buyers from purchasing, and the rising fear of identity theft makes a lot of repelling thoughts come to mind about giving out a copy of a personal ID every time you buy ammo from a different place on the internet. Also, checkout my ad in the ammunition section of the Equipment exchange for various Ranger ammo

Link to SGAmmo.com Ranger ammo in AR15 Equipment Exchange

Link to SGAmmo in AR15.com Industry Section

wow, i am impressed with your stance on the ID thing. i couldn't agree more. i will be buying a 500 rd case from you all. thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

i called you around Christmas, and you told me no public sales....

PM him cause........yea
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I just got on hotpigs website and it looks to me that you have to be L.E. to purchase this ammo from him. Is that correct?
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Been using SGAmmo for a few years at the gun shows in Tulsa. Never ordered from them online, just in person.
Link Posted: 7/31/2011 3:11:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just got on hotpigs website and it looks to me that you have to be L.E. to purchase this ammo from him. Is that correct?

+1 I used to order all my Ranger ammo from him.

Link Posted: 8/1/2011 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im just a regular joe
I buy all my Ranger ammo from Mike

Use the phone
Link Posted: 8/1/2011 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes it easier to order more Ranger ammo.

Link Posted: 9/12/2011 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#23]
i have been using SGammo.com for a while now.....every time i buy a new handgun i always stock up on a bulk box of good hollow points from them. I have ordered probably four 500 round cases of Ra9ta from sam and they ship fast and are extremely reliable.
Garrett
Link Posted: 9/20/2011 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top