Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2015 5:37:45 PM EDT
Ok i understand this is for gunsmiths im definetly not one so what can a i do that will just improve my trigger that doesnt require cutting or grinding
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ok i understand this is for gunsmiths im definetly not one so what can a i do that will just improve my trigger that doesnt require cutting or grinding
View Quote

What trigger are you using now?
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Another option to go with the stiffer spring is to get a 3.5 connector. If you look up the Yankee Marshall on Youtube he suggests a NY1 Spring I believe that one is an 8lb, and wit a 3.5 connector you end up with an almost stock trigger pull but it's very smooth and doesn't feel mushy. I haven't tried it yet as I have done the 25 cent job on my carry piece, but the next glock I get I am going to try the Yankee Marshall method.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Learn to to run the 5.5 pound trigger, there is nothing wrong with it, in fact is consistent from Glock to Glock.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 12:45:47 AM EDT
[#7]
The factory glock trigger seems to break in after awhile and get better. With that said last year I picked up a Glock 30S and the trigger was so heavy the groups were large. As a carry gun , I didn't want to go to a 3.5 connector.
I ended up installing a Ghost 4.5 Ranger connector. Dropped right in and the trigger pull got a lot better without being too light for carry use.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:32:17 AM EDT
[#8]
If you're in the DFW area T.R. Graham will be at the Ft Worth show..He's a good Glock armorer and can have you lined up pretty quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top