Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2014 10:56:49 PM EDT
1st off, hopefully I posted this in the right spot

I recently got a stripped LWD Timberwolf frame & had some problems with it.  Everything went together fine but my trigger pull won't work if the trigger is to far to the shooter's left....In other words the trigger works if I pull it straight back or back w/ a little right rearward pressure but it will NOT work if I pull it rearward w/ left pressure (no click/boom).  

Originally I had a 3.5 Ghost connector in there & the trigger wouldn't work at all, I swapped out the connector for the OEM connector which is when I had the above problem.  The trigger feel reminds me of when I originally installed the Ghost & hadn't fitted it properly yet.  I wanted some input before I began grinding on the connector (if that's the issue).  

I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem? I haven't fired it yet b/c I don't want to do any irrevocable damage. I've had the thing completely tore down at least 5 or 6 times to ensure that I hadn't made a mistake.  I spoke w/ a LWD rep online & he advised that all parts should be 100% drop-in & go, no additional fitment required (FYI, positive customer service experience).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Update: I took the LWD Timberwolf to a gunsmith who immediately noticed that the trigger bar was bent.  Evidently the connector also needed to be replaced.  The bent trigger bar & the connector seemed to work fine in the OEM Glock frame but not in the LWD.  The trigger bar was straightened and the connector was replaced & it worked like a clock.  I just wanted update everyone in the event that they had a similar issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top