Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2013 10:30:13 PM EDT
What sight mover is best for a Glock?  I would like one that I could install Trijicon angled sights or Warren Tactical or 10-8 with a more vertical rear sight.  Is there a good option that would handle all three of these?
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an MGW pusher for glocks and have had good success with it using trijicon, mgw, truglo and a few no names.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
There was this one I saw on eBay a few weeks ago that was I think 49 bucks and was getting some buzz. I almost bought it byt I only have one Glock and it already has Night sights, so I didn't get it but may do so in the near future.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#3]
MGW works well on steel sights but the factory plastic tends to warp when going back in, FYI.
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 10:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I would suggest a good file, a brass punch and some blue loctite. Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would suggest a good file, a brass punch and some blue loctite. Good luck.
View Quote

That worked on my Trijicon HD's,no file  and no problem. I was going to make a jig and push them in with an arbor style press but they went in so easy it wasn't needed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I broke a GLOCK sight tool today and banged up a rear sight on a brand new set of Trijicon HD sights on a G22. The GLOCK tool isn't gonna do it. This little experience has cost me a lil bit of money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top