Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2017 12:36:31 AM EDT
I've been doing alot of trading lately, mainly trying to clean out the gun safe of items that I don't ever take out to the range in order to acquire stuff that I actually want and will use. Plus, makes room in the safe being that alot of what I've ben trading off has been ARs I built prior to the election. I

I've been hankering for another 1911 lately, but didn't have the spare funds. Was debating about getting another Colt 1911, but with a kid on the way didn't think it would be anytime soon.  

Fast forward to today, I had listed a built AR pistol (PSA lower, Aero Precision upper, Aero Precision 10.5" FSB barrel, Colt BCG, Daniel Defense BCG, Noveske KX3) in hopes of freeing up some cash or just getting a good trade offer.  Had a gentleman who messaged me offering a decent cash price, which I agreed upon.  A hour before we meet up, he asks if there is anything specific I was looking for in trade. I mention a few things & get an offer for a S&W 1911 E series. Granted, this is the entry model but still seems like a very nice pistol.

I had always like the other S&W 1911s on the market, and hadn't really researched the E-Series up until tonight.  

This makes the 6th S&W firearm I've gotten in less than 2 months.

Only downside, the original owner had lost the box and spare magazine 7 round magazine during a recent move. He is suppose to call me if he locates it, but I've got an email into S&W customer service to see how much it would cost me to get replacements.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn OP, your hankering paid off rather well. Very nice pistola.

Full Disclosure: This response is cross posted.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 6:21:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I love the fish scale serrations. I want the blacked out rail version.

Nice gun though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top