Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2017 10:54:02 PM EDT
Quantico has a decent deal on the first responder 2.0 .45 with night sights , was thinking about picking one up
I played with a original m&p .45 a few years ago I loved the grip but the trigger was horrible. How are the new ones ?
I heard they improved the trigger and accuracy. I'm a glock guy but I like to celebrate diversity

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one. I love the texture and the stock trigger is pretty good (~5.5lbs) and it seems to be pretty accurate. I put the Apex 2-dot sear in it and now I think the gun is awesome. Trigger pull is now 4.25-4.5lbs.  

I have the 9mm 2.0 also.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#2]
cool thanks for the info
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quantico has a decent deal on the first responder 2.0 .45 with night sights , was thinking about picking one up
I played with a original m&p .45 a few years ago I loved the grip but the trigger was horrible. How are the new ones ?
I heard they improved the trigger and accuracy. I'm a glock guy but I like to celebrate diversity

Thanks
View Quote

I bought one a week or so ago. Trigger is 5.5lbs on mine as well. After some dry firing and shooting, thr trigger is feeling pretty good. I like the replaceable grips, I ended up on the medium. I never had any of the original series or even shot them, but this one is accurate! It just fits good and feels good.

I did pick up some of these, 6-pack of 14rd mags for $70. Look kinda goofy but 14 rounds is 14 rounds.

https://www.botach.com/smith-wesson-m-p-45-acp-14rd-pistol-magazines-6-pack/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top