Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2017 10:00:04 AM EDT
Picked up two for $14.95 each. Ran a couple hundred rounds with them yesterday. no issues. feel great.

Buy here

on my shield:

M&P Shield magazine base pads from Strike Industries, Hyve Tech, NDZ

Factory 7 rd vs EMP

factory 8 rd vs EMP on 7 round mag

Hyve +2 on 8 rd mag vs EMP on 8rd mag

Link Posted: 7/31/2017 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#1]
meh.

I bought it for concealment, not to make the grip as long as the barrel.  (Edit: or longer?  wow)
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
meh.

I bought it for concealment, not to make the grip as long as the barrel.  (Edit: or longer?  wow)
View Quote
This ^^ that thing looks fugly
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Magguts gives you the same amount of rounds without increasing your gripsize.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Magguts gives you the same amount of rounds without increasing your gripsize.
View Quote
For twice the price. [I have bought a magguts +2 kit for my 7-round mag so I can have ten rounds in the gun and am pleased with it]

This disappoints me, especially since what I was hoping for was an injection-polymer half-price version of the Hyve +2 extender. I agree with Anti-Russian, I bought my Shield for concealment and didn't want an extended baseplate on the 7-round mag, I wanted something for the 8-round magazine. And Not only does it cost more than the Glock 43 baseplates they sell but its inferior (longer, uglier for the same end capacity) to a product already on the marketplace.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top