Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2017 10:30:08 PM EDT
A friend was thinning out a few guns to fund another project. He sold me a M1 Garand and the 4006 Early Smith California Park Service pistol. The gun came in the factory box with 3 mags and of course being a park service gun, it barely looks fired. I couldn't even find powder residue it was so clean.  I did not need it but couldn't pass it up for $350. Will make a nice truck gun since its stainless.

Link Posted: 7/26/2017 10:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A friend was thinning out a few guns to fund another project. He sold me a M1 Garand and the 4006 Early Smith California Park Service pistol. The gun came in the factory box with 3 mags and of course being a park service gun, it barely looks fired. I couldn't even find powder residue it was so clean.  I did not need it but couldn't pass it up for $350. Will make a nice truck gun since its stainless.

https://s20.postimg.org/funyml821/4002smith2.jpg

https://s20.postimg.org/5943al1qh/KIMG0086.jpg
View Quote

A 4006 was my first handgun and I still have it.  Nice firearm.  Mine always stayed very clean for some reason.  I did have a few FTEs when I was first learning to shoot.  I used to keep my offhand behind my trigger hand and I think I was limp writing as a result.  Anyway -- most likely me and not the weapon.

You will enjoy shooting it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Those pics are
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Trying to use a new photo hosting service. Haven't figured it out yet. Sorry for the photos
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#4]
$350 is great!
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$350 is great!
View Quote
Hell yes - I'd jump all over that so fast you wouldn't see me coming! 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top