Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 8:07:05 AM EDT
Picked up a PRO Core 40 SW and want to try a MRDS.  I have trepidation on buying an expensive unit as I left eye dominant and right handed shooter.  Actually shoot with a natural cant of the sights to the left eye.

Looking for other MRDS that will work on the platform that will not break the bank.

TIA.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:00:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered one of these:

Trijicon RM06 Cabelas Sale

This is an amazing price on the Trijicon, $349.00!!!  The last one I bought cost me $489.00 and I thought that was a good price....

Here is a Leupold Delta Point at Bass Pro Shop for $399.99:

Bass Pro Leupold Delta Point on Sale

I hope this helps!

D
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered one of these:

Trijicon RM06 Cabelas Sale

This is an amazing price on the Trijicon, $349.00!!!  The last one I bought cost me $489.00 and I thought that was a good price....

Here is a Leupold Delta Point at Bass Pro Shop for $399.99:

Bass Pro Leupold Delta Point on Sale

I hope this helps!

D
View Quote
Both of those are nice, and tough, and those are killer deals right now.
I'd also look at Vortex or Jpoint if you're on an even tighter budget.

I'm tempted to have a slide race-cut for the new SHIELD RMS and no separate rear sight since it already has a good sized notch.
It's basically an aluminum Jpoint with a side battery tray.

I'd want to mount it like this:

Link Posted: 7/13/2017 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#3]
What about a Vortex Venom?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What about a Vortex Venom?
View Quote
Viper is lower but the Venom has a wider window.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up an unopened 8 moa FF3 from ebay for $174 shipped.  Deals are out there.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I picked up an unopened 8 moa FF3 from ebay for $174 shipped.  Deals are out there.
View Quote
I love my Fastfires, but the FF3 is pretty thick at the rear compared to some of the others, including the FF2.
That may or may not be an issue depending on your iron sight choice.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a vortex viper on my CORE and I like it. I'm not sure I'd use it on a carry gun but for USPSA carry optics, it works great.

They are around 220ish and cheaper if you shop around. I've seen them as low as 164 new.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top