Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2017 6:48:00 PM EDT
My Rugged Obsidian 45 (first can) just got approved last week and I'm looking to suppress one of my 9mm pistols. I have my main carry g19 which a threaded barrel is $120-150 but didn't really want to suppress my carry pistol. I had a vp9 but sold it to get an FNX45 tactical. So my last option is my M&P 9 Pro Series long slide. Threaded barrel is $230 for the 5", not sure if it will be off balanced since the barrel is longer or if it would be fine. I rarely shoot it so I thought it would be good for being a host. I have a flat faced apex trigger too. Just seeing if anyone else has supressed the long slide before. Other option would be to get another 9mm host.

Thanks for any advice
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a regular Core and Pro that I suppress with no issues.

The Pro will be a tad longer and that's about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top