Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2017 10:39:03 PM EDT
I just ordered the ambi version (4.6" barrel) and it should be here Friday. I bought the Shield 45 and it impressed me enough I wanted the full size M&P.
I just ordered 2K of 230 gr ball and have approximately 2000 reloads of 200 gr HPs, 200 gr lead, and 230 gr HPs.
Anyone have one and what is your best load in the handgun?
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Standing by for a range report.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one July 3rd for a steal. Didn't really need it for anything. I just couldn't pass it up.

Anywho, I got it out this past weekend. Shot some Fiocchi, Blazer Brass, and 230 Gold Dots.

It ate everything like candy. I feel like you'd be hard-pressed to find ammo it doesn't enjoy.

I like it so much it's now my nightstand gun. TLR-1HL was already on hand and HD XR's are en route.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought one July 3rd for a steal. Didn't really need it for anything. I just couldn't pass it up.

Anywho, I got it out this past weekend. Shot some Fiocchi, Blazer Brass, and 230 Gold Dots.

It ate everything like candy. I feel like you'd be hard-pressed to find ammo it doesn't enjoy.

I like it so much it's now my nightstand gun. TLR-1HL was already on hand and HD XR's are en route.
View Quote
Good to hear.  I'm thinking about parting ways with my Glock 21, Gen 4 for one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top