Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2017 1:24:54 PM EDT
Hey all,
Looking for a carry holster for 9mm Shield with CT green laser.  Options so far are as follows:
1. IWB KYDEX Holster fits: Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9MM/.40 w/Red Crimson Trace Laser

2. Gator & Python Embossed Leather Hybrid Holster

3. Crossbreed MiniTuck IWB Holster for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9/40 with LG-489G Laserguard®  Which is unfortunately out of stock right now...

4. ComfortTuck™ Combat Cut

So are there any others, and what experience if any have any of you guys that own a 9mm Shield with the Green laser had?  What holsters are you using?

Thx
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The only holster I've located is from Crimson Trace by Blade Tech and it is an IWB.  I just bought a CT laser guard Pro with white light for my .45 shield and want an OWB holster.  I haven't located anything.  Does anybody know of a custom maker?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top