Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2017 10:11:16 PM EDT
Really hoping it does....or if its on the horizon.  

Does a 5" CORE exist in the market?  I'd really like to have a dedicated optic MP 2.0 in the lineup.  Those FSS Flatties from Apex are pretty incredible.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Really hoping it does....or if its on the horizon.  

Does a 5" CORE exist in the market?  I'd really like to have a dedicated optic MP 2.0 in the lineup.  Those FSS Flatties from Apex are pretty incredible.

Thanks!
View Quote

I was talking to someone I knew from S&W a couple months ago.  Said "they're coming, but don't hold your breath."
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Bummer...guess I'll just have to wait.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I just recently bought a 4.25 core and love it. There's very slight differences between it and the 2.0. Not enough to hold out for except the perhaps the 2.0 will accommodate the leupold deltapoint pro. I'm running a trijicon rmr on it with a apex trigger kit and it's awesome. The core comes with stippled back straps like 2.0 and if you really need the stippling on the front part of grip you can always do it yourself
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top