Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2017 1:10:03 PM EDT
Anyone have one yet? Saw one at the store. I think the 2.0 9mm is fantastic and was just curious how the 45 stacks up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The 9 and 40 shoot great, haven't played with a 45 yet
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 2:31:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Other than the slide stop doohickey arent they pretty much the same?   If so, I have a midsize and fullsize 45 ( earlier gen )  And of the two, I much prefer the midsize.  It just handles nicer.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Other than the slide stop doohickey arent they pretty much the same?   If so, I have a midsize and fullsize 45 ( earlier gen )  And of the two, I much prefer the midsize.  It just handles nicer.
View Quote
When you pick a 2.0 up and fondle it they feel the same, but when you shoot it, it shoots very different. The big thing is that the metal chassis runs the full length of the pistol and the frame rails are much longer. The .40 shoots very soft and just as level as the 9. I'm a Glock guy and have never liked the smith semi auto's since the 3rd gen pistols until these 2.0's. I'm sticking with Glock but I really like the new Smith.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 4:54:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I just picked up the 2.0 in 9mm and it does feel different when shooting . I have a friend that buys guns and then trades them in all the time he just got the 2.0 in 45 a week ago called me and asked if I wanted it I did not take it but I may .
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I looked at my friends 2.0 in 45 today and it was real nice , the trigger seemed better than the 2.0 in 9mm I just got .
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:02:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I just got the new 2.0 45 it has a real nice trigger , feels good in the hand , the new grip is a little rough buy looks better and is improvement . I di not want another Smith he traded me the new  2.0 for a Leupold 1x4 fire dot scope I had.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top