Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2017 7:51:35 AM EDT
Greetings, this is my first time in the S&W forum. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of Bastion Gear base plates for the Shield. I was waiting for the base plates from concealablecontrol.com, but their website has been down since January or so. They've posted a few dates as to when they'd be back for business, but they've so far missed every one. So, I looked around on Google and found the Bastion Gear plates and I was curious if anyone has had experience with them before. Thank you for any help!

ETA: forgot the links!

Bastion Gear Plates

Concealable Control - Apparently Unavailable
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:40:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Honest question: What makes the Bastion plates worth nearly 3x the cost of the Pearce plates I have on my Shield 7rd mags? Thx...
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 1:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honest question: What makes the Bastion plates worth nearly 3x the cost of the Pearce plates I have on my Shield 7rd mags? Thx...
View Quote
If they are like the base plates from Concealable Control (which they appear to be from the photos) they'd be slightly more compact than the Pearce plates.

Enough to make a huge difference, probably not so much. I have some of the plates from CC for my Glock and they work well and have a good feel to them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Those look just like the NDZ Performance base plates on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y1EJR8M
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top