Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2017 8:09:09 AM EDT
I might be picking up a performance center 9 for a good price.  I am also looking to start shooting USPSA matches.  I was planning to shoot limited but the ported barrel would bump me to open.

Where is a good place to pick up a non ported 5" barrel?  A threaded barrel would be a bonus for when I have a suppressor in the future.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Thanks, I was looking at those.  Any experience with them?  Was there any fitting required?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, I was looking at those.  Any experience with them?  Was there any fitting required?
View Quote
I've not used the semi-drop in barrels, but the gunsmith fit barrels take some milling to fit properly.
I've heard that the semi-drop in barrels sometimes fit without modification, but sometimes require a little stoning/filing.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I've also been told that Blacklist Industries will be making a 5" match barrel for the M&P's this fall.

If I was going for looks....it would be a Blacklist

If I was going to shoot it competitively, it would be an Apex gunsmith fit barrel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top