Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2017 6:43:53 PM EDT
This follwed me home from the gunshow today, very good conditon, no wear ,very clean. Paid $425, prolly a little too much. Going to ccw it after a range shake down. How did i do?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You never pay too much, you just buy too soon.   Eventually, $425 will be a really good price for it, especially in that condition.

I got a police trade in 6906 for $299 at a gun show last month.

As you can see, it's got a little holster wear on the anodizing on the frame, and a slight ding on the front strap, but it's otherwise in excellent condition and appears to have been shot very little.

I liked it enough to add Meprolite night sights.  It'll hold the 10 ring on a B-27 at 15 yards, which isn't bad given the 3.5" barrel length.

Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like new.  I think you did good.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you did good, I like the Novak sight models.  I actually carried a 6904 with Trijicon night sights till I traded for a 3913 to carry in plain clothes/OD.  I turned in the 6904 for a 5904 which I shot a little better and liked better in uniform.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top