Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2017 8:10:55 PM EDT
Matches the color of the new FDE m2.0 nicely and by the way universal mania has them for $196.xx delivered right now. Yes its the 600 lumen model.  That is all.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Which part does it match, my FDE 2.0 is at least 3 different shades
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which part does it match, my FDE 2.0 is at least 3 different shades
View Quote
Matches the slide perfectly to my eyes. On a side note to avoid any frustration. Take the spacer off the back of the battery cap and use the P insert. With the spacer installed using the universal insert the trigger guard puts so much pressure against the switches and battery door it causes the switches to malfunction. Kinda weird. I put the light on straight out of the box and it worked perfectly as i checked function. Put in safe and pulled out later and no function. I was WTF. Pulled light off pistol and it worked. Put back on pistol checked function and it worked. Put it in the safe and checked it again in the morning. No function. Pulled light off again and it worked. So i switched to P insert and removed spacer and it has worked fine since.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top