Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2017 9:13:24 PM EDT
I'm looking to do some horse trading, getting rid of some guns I don't shoot as much as other to get stuff I want. I've tried and tried to love the AK platform, it just won't let me. I'm an AR made through and through

So the AK got put on the chop block and I've got a guy offering me a DPS marked Model 28 with some accessories. Revolver definitely has that look of having some miles on it but supposedly all checks out

Problem is I have no working knowledge of value. I'm watching the March check out of revolvers multiple times before I do the deal though

Here are some picturesAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
My first duty sidearm, in 1981, was a Model 28.  I wish I still had it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
$650 - 700
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#4]
The DPS connection does not add any value to the M28 except to a few who collect law enforcement guns. Probably not the original wood grips since most came with magna's. In the condition I see that is about a $500 gun, maybe $600 considering the Pach's and holster.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]
She is pretty rough....  For comparison I sold one that was like new without box and it ended at $775 on GB.    I thought it would have brought more and I guess myself and the buyer both got an interesting surprise.    I would put yours in the $500+/- range.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah the condition is going to hurt the value a bit on that one; 500-550.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a just about perfect 28, 6" barrel, if that gun is in the $500 range I wonder what mine is worth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top