Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2017 4:21:31 PM EDT
I'm a glock guy.  Always have been.  Have 2 19's, 21, 30s and 43.  At the range and my buddy says to check this out.  Hands me his 2.0 9mm.  I shoot two mags through it.  Put it down and I say to myself that this is what I always wanted my glocks to be.  Love the factory stippling.  Grip angle improved.  Trigger was really nice.  Leave the range and go right to my local dealer and buy one.  Now I have a lot to consider with the future of my preferred shooting platform.  Oh well.  I also told my dealer to call me as soon as he gets a 2.0 .45.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Grip angle improved.  
View Quote
what is different about it?  First I've heard this statement
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like my 9 and 45.  Is the 2.0 that much better?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Bitches are silent on the 2.0 CORE.

We're waiting smith......
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:48:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bitches are silent on the 2.0 CORE.

We're waiting smith......
View Quote

I want a 2.0 9c... but I'm impatient and ordered a 1.0 this week.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
what is different about it?  First I've heard this statement
View Quote

I think he meant compared to the glocks which are different than most other firearms.  I want to say glocks are 17 degrees and most others are 18 or 19?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, I meant the grip angle as compared to Glock.  Went to the range today, put 200 rounds through it.  Various ball and hollow point flavors.  It ate it all flawlessly.  Recoil was nothing, even with + P but I'm not recall sensitive to begin with.  Ejection pattern was same for all. The stippling is perfect for me.  Not too aggressive, although I could see how it might bother some.  I just ordered a crossbreed supertuck and we'll see how it does IWB. I've been a Glock guy for so long, it feels like I'm cheating.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I wound up with a 2.0 as well thanks to these threads.  Mine's the 5" tan one.  I love it.  I've only put about 30 rounds through it so far, but it is very accurate, even in my hands.

I want a threaded barrel and some HDs, maybe the XR version.  I just pulled the rear cover off my Surefire to get it to fit-awesome!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I just ordered Wilson Combat Vickers sights for it.  I'll post pics after I get them and install.  They are the shit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#9]
>>I want a 2.0 9c...<<

Assuming you mean "Compact", I'm with you!
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Bought mine this morning.  I had never even so much as held one (of this or the previous gen) in my hand, but the LGS had them on sale today for $459 with a free hat, range time, and instant $50 store credit.

Feels much nicer in the hand than my several Glocks, and definately has a better grip angle.  Pretty decent trigger, too.

I think I'm going to be liking it a whole lot.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bought mine this morning.  I had never even so much as held one (of this or the previous gen) in my hand, but the LGS had them on sale today for $459 with a free hat, range time, and instant $50 store credit.

Feels much nicer in the hand than my several Glocks, and definately has a better grip angle.  Pretty decent trigger, too.

I think I'm going to be liking it a whole lot.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3906/20170303-145237-resized-158123.JPG
View Quote
That sir is a hell of a deal right there. I want your gun store.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Update:  Got a crossbreed supertuck.  I love the stippling in hand when I'm shooting but guys, if you're going to carry IWB you'd better wear a t shirt.  The grip is an absolute cheese grater against bare skin.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Update:  Got a crossbreed supertuck.  I love the stippling in hand when I'm shooting but guys, if you're going to carry IWB you'd better wear a t shirt.  The grip is an absolute cheese grater against bare skin.
View Quote

Yep, ran into the same problem with the shield 45, that and out outer shirt will stick to it and ride up. I constantly have to pull my shirt down with the shield. Don't have that issue wit my glock. I too love the stippling for shooting, but for carrying it kinda sucks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
>>I want a 2.0 9c...<<

Assuming you mean "Compact", I'm with you!
View Quote

I sat through a S&W Armoror's School in Jan.  We got to shoot the new .40 cal 2.0.

I asked about the Compact 2.0's.  I was told that they would be coming, but later this year, possibly early next year.

Take it for what it's worth...
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Just picked up from LGS.
I got the shorter slide in black.
Put a box of ammo thru it,
Shoots really good.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I had that problem with a P320 that would rub your side if not wearing an undershirt.  I used some fine grit sandpaper and smoothed it down on the left hand side of the grip.  It is a lot more comfortable to carry, and still has some texture to it.  You would never notice the sanding by looking at it, but it feels much smoother.  

Quoted:

Yep, ran into the same problem with the shield 45, that and out outer shirt will stick to it and ride up. I constantly have to pull my shirt down with the shield. Don't have that issue wit my glock. I too love the stippling for shooting, but for carrying it kinda sucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top