Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 11:08:38 AM EDT
His opinion seems to have changed compared to his Instagram post a few weeks back.

Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I really want to see more reviewers report on the ACCURACY of the 9mm 2.0. The only way to really make 1.0 shoot tight groups appears to be a fitted Apex barrel (which can affect reliability). My M&P9 1.0 pistols all shoot only meh groups, even with other aftermarket barrels. The ability to shoot 2" at 25yds would entice me to upgrade more than the trigger and grip (which are much easier to fix)
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:54:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really want to see more reviewers report on the ACCURACY of the 9mm 2.0. The only way to really make 1.0 shoot tight groups appears to be a fitted Apex barrel (which can affect reliability). My M&P9 1.0 pistols all shoot only meh groups, even with other aftermarket barrels. The ability to shoot 2" at 25yds would entice me to upgrade more than the trigger and grip (which are much easier to fix)
View Quote

FWIW - I used an APEX fitted barrel for my CORE.  I used the instructions on APEX's site and it was very easy to slowly remove some material until it locked up tight. I've since shot about 500rds and two matches with no issues.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:12:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

My 5" FDE 2.0 was leaps and bounds better out of the box than my 1.0.
My 1.0 should be back from S&W today after finally sending it back for poor accuracy.  I know they replaced the barrel, we'll see what else the gunsmith noted when it comes in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top