Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2017 2:27:10 PM EDT
Bought it from a friend I did some work for. My cost, $125. He estimates no more than 200 rounds through
it and used it for HD.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
nice job...have you shot it yet???...how do you like it?

Bill
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it just fine. I really like that it appears to be brand new, devoid of scratches or wear marks. It has a lot less recoil than my previous
9mm. I love how the grip feels in my hand. The grip angle is perfect for me so this pistol points easily.
I am not too thrilled with the trigger but I will be ordering an Apex replacement shortly. This pistol holds 17 rounds which is always a good thing.
I haven't had time to go anywhere and set up targets but it's deadly accurate on plastic water bottles set against a berm some 10 yards away.
My pistol functioned well with Remington Golden Saber according to the previous owner so that's what I'm running.

My favorite thing, I think is watching Glock videos to field strip and then disassemble the slide.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
That's the dreaded Sigma. I don't know how much an Apex trigger will do for that, but I wouldn't waste the money to find out. You got what you paid for. Use it as a trunk gun or sell it once you're hate for it has consumed you...
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't hate anything about it, even the trigger, yet. I'm guessing this is so because
my pistol previous to this was a SCCY CPX-2.
This pistol would seem like a POS if you've owned better, newer pistols but from my point
of view, my SW9VE is just right.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't hate anything about it, even the trigger, yet. I'm guessing this is so because
my pistol previous to this was a SCCY CPX-2.
This pistol would seem like a POS if you've owned better, newer pistols but from my point
of view, my SW9VE is just right.
View Quote

It's a nice little gun and a great price, congratulations.

The SWVE line came after the Sigma, the SDVE is the newest version.

The triggers are heavier than other guns, but it's a self defence gun, not a target gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top