Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2017 1:44:22 AM EDT
Wanting to see if Smith has a program like Glock does with their Blue Label pistols. Really want to get into one of the new M&P 2.0 models if they do.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 1:48:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure, but Bud's has a section for LEO-EMT-Military to buy discounted guns, S&W is one of the manufacturers listed. 
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 4:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes they do. Picked up my 9mm shield with their law enforcement program for $320.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]
They've had one at least since the 70s. I worked for a dealer who handled the Letter orders for the Houston Police Academy classes. The Chief would sign a Dept letter for each of the cadets for a Model 66 and a Model 60. When their guns would start coming in it was like Christmas !
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 1:16:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quantico Tactical is a S&W LEO/Fire/EMS/Mil Dealer.  I have bought a Shield, Beretta and Sig from them, all with my FD ID.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 1:29:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Smith does have a LE/Mil discount.   like Glock only certain dealers will offer it
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 6:35:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 1:50:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quantico Tactical is a S&W LEO/Fire/EMS/Mil Dealer.  I have bought a Shield, Beretta and Sig from them, all with my FD ID.
View Quote

This is who I use for my S&Ws.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 2:29:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That's how I got a couple of M&P-15 ORCs and my M&P-10.

They also have a rebate program as well which comes in handy if you don't have a S&W Mil/LE dealer close by. And at least at the time I bought you could still do it if you had bought from a mil/le dealer. Not all models are open to the rebate. My M&P-10 wasn't eleigble at the time. But the M&P-15s were. Saved me a bunch of cash as everyone had them marked up as I bought the -15s during the 2012-2013 panic.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 11:17:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes.  I've bought through it and it's a significant savings. 
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#10]
yep, just bought a shield in 9mm yesterday under their blue label program. $324. probably going to go back and buy a full sized M&P 9 in a couple of weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top