Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2017 8:54:11 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can get just the front sight for my Shield 9? The white ring fell off while at the range and I would prefer not to have to replace both sights. Any info is much appreciated. 
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I would contact XS and tell them. give them a chance to make it right. someone reported the same thing a while back here on Arfcom,
and I think it was fixed. Hope so, cause I just put a set on my Shield.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I purchased the gun used with them on it, so I really can't go after them. I may contact them just to see what will come of it though.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't feel too bad. Two of the three white dots have fallen off my factory sights.

Good luck. I'm guessing XS will make it right.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I emailed them today, so we will see.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
They are sending me a shipping label to send my slide back to them.I am going to send it to them once SHOT is over as they will probably be busy with that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Update- Received my slide back today as XS took care of everything. Replaced the front sight and shipped it back to me. They stand behind their product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top