Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2016 5:56:20 PM EDT
I need your guys help. I just got an Shield in 45 and I fell in love with it on the first trigger pull however I would really love to put some night sights on it. I know that there are some dimensional changes from the 9 and 40 version to the 45. My question is will night sights that fit a 9 or 40 shield fit on the 45.
Thanks in advanced for your replies. I hope you all have a fantastic day.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I don`t have my 45 Shield yet, but when I do I`m thinking the XS Big Dot Tritium may be useful to these
old eyes.I had a set on a Para 45 some years back and they worked well for me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 10:33:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Trijicon HDs work great with the 45 Shield.

I love these sights. My first HDs. I have XS big dots on my 9 Shield and like them but after trying the HDs I 'm now a huge fan.

I highly recommend  the Trijicon HD night sights.

Fits .40, 45, and 9mm S&W Shields

#600721  (SA139-C-600721)  

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:34:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Trijicon HDs, yellow front, not cheap but I love them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got my Shield 45, trigger shocked me at having so little to complain about. I plan on getting the Heinie Straight 8 night sights for mine. I have them on a 1911 and they shoot well, and quick. I will probably also put a set on my full size M&P45.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top