Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2016 8:35:50 AM EDT
Nice overview of the 3913 Ladysmith and its many variations in their catalog this month.  "Classics all" is what the magazine calls them, and I agree.  My worn, ex-PD 3953 gets more practice time lately than any other pistol I own.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't received mine yet - nice!
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#2]
How timely!  Look what followed me home last night from a local shop:

Original box, papers, both mags, and unopened factory cleaning kit.  It has a couple storage/handling marks, but nothing major.  $250 plus tax :D
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How timely!  Look what followed me home last night from a local shop:
$250 plus tax :D
View Quote

Verrrrrrry nice purchase at a great price.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!  I'm not entirely sure why I bought it, although it is a sentimental gun for me.  When I was a kid my dad carried one of these while working as a homicide detective in Akron.  When he retired, he gifted it to a new detective that they hired one, much to my horror!

Link Posted: 11/14/2016 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#5]
At $250 you made out extremely well. Congrats!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top