Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2016 10:28:25 PM EDT
Will the full size 22 fit the same holster(s) as the 9/40?
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will the full size 22 fit the same holster(s) as the 9/40?
View Quote

I use a uncle Mike's size 17 Kydex holster. I know if you search this question on the web, there's been some threads over on the smith & Wesson forum stating which ones also work. I think there is a few But not all work.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:52:52 AM EDT
[#2]
It fits my Bladetech just fine, i dont see why it wouldnt fit most M&P full size holsters. At least the ones that are tension adjustable

By the way, its my favorite .22 pistol and i probably have a dozen or so
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently made a molded leather holster for my M&P 22 full size. Just today I was in PSA and tried a M&P 9 in the leather holster and it looked great.  That being said, I had previously tried it in a Fobus or something plastic holster and the front of the ejection port is so sharp it had to be pried out with a small tool.
So beware
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a kydex.  It fits fine but I had to loosen it slightly with a heat gun because every once in a while it would work the slide when re-holstering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top