Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2016 7:39:07 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with both of these pistols?  The full size is actually made by Walther apparently under license from S&W, while the compact model is produced here.  Thinking about possibly adding one of these to the S&W collection sometime in the future and was looking for opinions.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 11:21:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the compact model with a threaded barrel and love it. Shoots great with my SCO Spectre II.

Great analog for my other pistol's manual of arms and I've had zero issues with it. Do it!
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 11:44:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got the compact model with a threaded barrel and love it. Shoots great with my SCO Spectre II.

Great analog for my other pistol's manual of arms and I've had zero issues with it. Do it!
View Quote

This...every word

Plus it eats like coon
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies guys.  If I do go this route, I think I will be going with the compact over the full size model.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Go compact. Sweet gun. Perfect size. They should make a 9mm that size
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top