Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2015 11:07:58 AM EDT
About 5 years ago I adopted an M&P9 for 3G and IDPA with the only mods being an APEX duty/carry trigger kit w/one piece trigger and a fiber optic front sight.
I've decided I would like to start carrying it for CCW some too but I'm having trouble finding a holster I like.  I currently carry a 1911 in a Bianchi belt slide which fits real close to my body, does anyone know of a good CCW holster for the M&P that tucks it in close for OWB carry?

Semper Fi
Old Marine

(photos if you got'm)
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#1]
My tulster holster is awesome. I made a thread about it before. I'm sure if you googled it you would find it. I did pictures as well

Edit: here
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the Bianchi 57. It holds my 4.25 and 5 inch rather nicely, even though it says 4 inch. It stays nice and tight to the body.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Raven Concealment Phantom.

I have a light bearing one and it is great. They are contoured and hug your side very well. Plus, you can convert them to IWB for warmer months. I carried my FS 9mm with a light mounted all year last year and all I had to do was swap the belt loops for some IWB hooks. It concealed great in shorts and a tee shirt IWB. Its a very comfortable, versatile holster.

Phantom
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm partial to the Galco Combat Master for OWB carry. Carried a 3" 1911 in one for years. Recently switched to a full size M&P in a Cook's Holsters IWB.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Concealment Solutions Cobra. I have one for my P226. It's like magic!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#6]
check out IBX Tactical the owner Nate is a pleasure to do business with and myself along with others have been impressed with his work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top