User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2015 10:26:32 PM EDT
Are there any?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:53:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Allegedly, the newest keltec sub-2000 will offer a version that takes 9mm m&p mags; announced at SHOT but I don't think they're available yet.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:24:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Allegedly, the newest keltec sub-2000 will offer a version that takes 9mm m&p mags; announced at SHOT but I don't think they're available yet.
View Quote

I kinda want one.... I do wish we had some higher capacity options for mags but 17 rounds will still be ok since it doesn't stick out of the grip any.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I kinda want one.... I do wish we had some higher capacity options for mags but 17 rounds will still be ok since it doesn't stick out of the grip any.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Mecgar +2 extensions bump the magazines up to 20 rounds. Wolf springs now make the last round hold open work as well. But the magazines did not have any issues with normal springs installed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/89710/promag_smi-a14_s&w_m&p9_magazine_32rd_9mm_blued_steel
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/89710/promag_smi-a14_s&w_m&p9_magazine_32rd_9mm_blued_steel

I'd rather just throw 32 loose rounds on the ground than buy a promag. I had terrible luck with them back in the day and haven't tried them since.

I might grab a few of those +2 extensions, I believe I have 20 17 rounders now so a few 20s won't hurt.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'd rather just throw 32 loose rounds on the ground than buy a promag. I had terrible luck with them back in the day and haven't tried them since.

I might grab a few of those +2 extensions, I believe I have 20 17 rounders now so a few 20s won't hurt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got two of those 32 round promags.  Haven't had the chance to use them a whole lot, but so far zero issues.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Go to Speed Shoter Specialties and grab some mag extensions.  I run extensions for 3-Gun and USSPA and they're 100%

Stay away from crap-o-la Promag garbage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top