Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 8:20:38 PM EDT
Traded my fnx-9 for this.

Test fire date of 1/15 and looks like it has been used very little. Has some light stripling, warren tactical night sights, and the apex duty kit. I gave some boot because it came with five mags and a nice kydex holster.

May make one of them a full blown open class gun with a RMR and leave the other for production.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I have M&P 40 and 9mm, and just picked up  FNP45 with 4 magazines. I just love all of em'.....
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I liked the FNX but I just shoot an M&P so well. FNX shot left for me no matter what I did.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#3]
My carry is M&P40 or my RIA 1911. The FNP45, I was surprised at the accuracy.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice looking pistol; my M&Ps have been excellent.

Good luck with your new pistol.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I just picked up my second M&P last night that I had ordered from PSA. I had an extra APEX trigger laying around so I put that on and just need to get the hard sear, USB, and some better sights. I've tried a few other autos but I really like the M&Ps.

ETA. nice pistol.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#6]
It has the apex duty/carry kit in it and I'm not that impressed. I'd be a little pissed if I paid $90 for the kit. After a couple hundred dry presses and 500 rounds the stock trigger smoothed out nicely.

I might add a Magwell to this one and the apex polymer trigger, maybe even a RMR. Open class FTMFW
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has the apex duty/carry kit in it and I'm not that impressed. I'd be a little pissed if I paid $90 for the kit. After a couple hundred dry presses and 500 rounds the stock trigger smoothed out nicely.

I might add a Magwell to this one and the apex polymer trigger, maybe even a RMR. Open class FTMFW
View Quote

Really all a guy needs is the APEX trigger and maybe the USB. I bought the full DCAEK kit + the poly trigger for my older gun and I reused the stock trigger spring and sear spring. On my new gun I only have the aluminum APEX trigger in it and nothing else. The pull weight is slightly more than my other gun and I can live with that, but the takeup is gritty and I have a slight false reset so I'm going to just try the USB kit and see if that will smooth  things out.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#8]
It doesn't take much to smooth out the USB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top