Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:25:21 PM EDT
My 9c has became my primary carry gun and I am now shopping for some night sights. I have a set of ameriglo i dot pros on a g19 and like them pretty well but am open to other options.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Truglo tfx
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have Warrens on my Glock and really like them. Plain black rear and white dot tritium front. I have a set for my full size M&P40, but I haven't installed them yet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a .40c but I really like the Truglo TFOs on it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:09:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have Warrens on my Glock and really like them. Plain black rear and white dot tritium front. I have a set for my full size M&P40, but I haven't installed them yet.
View Quote

Had the plain black rear/FO front on a g19 I had and liked them. Once I get my M&P 9 FS out of jail I plan on putting a set on it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I have TFOs on my 9c and TFX on my 9 FS. I'm not sure which one I like better, I had the TFOs on the FS for a long time so I'm partial to those right now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 6:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I put orange Trijicon HD's on my 9C. I'm not sure if I like them, in good lighting the orange sight seems great but it gets washed out in transitional lighting pretty badly. Not sure if yellow might have been better for my eyes.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Trijicon hd's if I have money

Ameriglo Hackathorns otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#8]
10-8 with the brass bead front.  When I be  the money set aside, I'd like to put an RMR on it like on my full size.  Go red dot and don't look back.  The engagement envelope bursts wide open.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
10-8 with the brass bead front.  When I be  the money set aside, I'd like to put an RMR on it like on my full size.  Go red dot and don't look back.  The engagement envelope bursts wide open.
View Quote

Seems like an awful lot of people have issues with slide mounted RMR's...

I think my wife may have got me a set of AmeriGlo i dot pros for my birthday
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I know I will get flamed for this but on my 9c I have XS big dots.  I like the big dot on my close range target.  It is very easy to pick up very quickly.  For me, the 9c is only a short range defensive in your personal space weapon.  On my 9fs, I have Ameriglo Hackathorn sights and love them for their purpose.  But everyone's eyes are different.  I personally can not stand 3 dot sights and have a very hard time shooting accurately with them.  Whenever I got them M&P's, I blacked out the dots on the rear sights and had a much better time shooting where I was aiming.  YMMV
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 4:32:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Trijicon HD's with the orange front works well for me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 5:02:01 AM EDT
[#12]
I've been having troubles with the orange in anything but direct lighting. I ordered a set of yellows after seeing people working with orange and yellow safety vests and noticing the yellow stood out way better to my eyes.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've been having troubles with the orange in anything but direct lighting. I ordered a set of yellows after seeing people working with orange and yellow safety vests and noticing the yellow stood out way better to my eyes.
View Quote

I concur 100%.

I've never really seen fluorescent yellow in nature so I opted for yellow HD's....on every gun I own.

Fantastic sights.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trijicon hd's if I have money

Ameriglo Hackathorns otherwise.
View Quote

She got me a set of the hackathorn's and I like them a lot. May get another set for my full size instead of a FO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top