Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2015 6:52:58 PM EDT
Anyone know where they are in stock? I found some on ebay but $10 ea. seems a bit high.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Call S&W. If you ask them, they will send you some for free. I asked them about it and they said they were backordered for about a month but they would send some as soon as they got them. About 6 days later 2 showed up at my door.

ETA: I have one extra I won't use. If you want it, send me a PM.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I called S&W on the 19th.  The lady I talked to said they were shipping me one free of charge, but it hasn't showed up yet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish GAP would make a floor plate for the m&p9c... Loved them on my g26.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been using the floor plate from a full size M&P9 on my 9c, which seems similar to the GAP.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've been using the floor plate from a full size M&P9 on my 9c, which seems similar to the GAP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm maybe I will try that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top