Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2015 6:52:24 PM EDT

1.  What kind of learning curve have you experienced since mounting one?

2.  Is it any faster at reacquiring your target after your initial shot?

3.  Are there any good alternative to the RMR that offer the same kind of options?

I really enjoyed it when we switched over to the M68 for our M4's before we deployed.  However, I wonder how receptive I'd be to a slide mounted optic on my Pro CORE.  Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an RMR on my CORE and I'm very happy with the setup.

As my eyes have gotten older, I can't focus as well on iron sights. Red dots solve that problem.

1. The only learning curve is to realize you only need the dot on target. No need to line up the irons.

2. Much easier and faster.

3. I have only used the RMR, but I'm sure others can recommend alternatives.

My advice is to go for it. I still enjoy shooting my iron sights, but the RMR makes for a fantastic setup.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got an RMR on my ACOG and one on my S&W629 V-Comp, if I could afford it I would mount one on my M&P40 and G21.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top