Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2015 2:01:24 PM EDT
PSA ended their sale, CDNN still has it going.  Hard to beat $399 for an M&P and 5 mags.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked one up from gunbuyer.com for 399 shipped I bought it sat I got it yesterday and filled out the rebate     great deal  if I didn't have other projects I would have picked up another
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
PSA ended their sale, CDNN still has it going.  Hard to beat $399 for an M&P and 5 mags.
View Quote

PSA still has the sale going and they are still in stock for $399. Both compact and full size.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

PSA still has the sale going and they are still in stock for $399. Both compact and full size.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

good tip!  The sale I saw ended 5/18 at noon... they must have kept it going.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also they ship free!
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Also they ship free!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also they ship free!

I got one.  Couldn't pass it up with free shipping and 3 free extra mags.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought one as well purely as an investment of sorts. When my 3 free mags arrive I plan on trading the whole package for another firearm it was just too good of a deal to pass up.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Buds had one with FDE grips for 440.  In the safe waiting for the next range day.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I picked one up. I couldn't pass up the deal. The price not only helped me make up my mind but the magazine deal sealed it. I remember going to a local shop here about 6-7 years ago that had the M&P when they first started to hit the market. The price was $350. I wasn't sure at the time if there was any problems with them and the dealer had not a clue either. I went back a month later and the price was $399. I put it in my hand and was close to buying it. I was online trying to find things out about the gun and still not a lot of info on it at that time. I decided to wait. I had not seen the price of the M&P for $399 in about 6-7 years and when I saw PSA's deal I jumped on it.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I picked up a 9c. Sort of impulse by, I was thinking of getting a G19 slide to convert my G23 to 9mm, but the slides were like $350 by themselves -- the 9c is a whole gun for just a little bit more and the extra mags offset the cost a bit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#10]
The fullsize for $399 is now sold out at PSA but Sportsman Outdoor Superstore has them in stock for $419 shipped. They also have the threaded barrel version for $539 shipped and the 9c with thumb safety for $419 shipped.

I have never dealt with them but a quick google search showed good reviews on a few forums.

Link
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:45:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Sportsman Outdoor superstore is gtg. I picked up an M&P9 Range kit from them last year.

I'm a bit pissed at S&W though. They will only send me 10 round magazines from the rebate. Yet they will SELL me 17 rounders x_x
I want an M&P9C but I'm still considering it. If I was getting the 40C/M&P45 I wouldn't really care.

Also part of me wants to wait just a bit longer for the rumored trigger refinements.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I bought the full size from PSA yesterday.  Daily Deal.

So do you get a rebate certificate for the mags or do they give you the 3 extra mags?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I bought the full size from PSA yesterday.  Daily Deal.

So do you get a rebate certificate for the mags or do they give you the 3 extra mags?
View Quote

There is a link I believe in the add if its not with it go to S&W's website and it should be on the front (home page) page of their site. You can print it off or fill it out online. I think it has to be posted marked on a certain date and online it goes right through but takes 6-8 weeks to get mags.

Online Coupon ends the 31st.

This is the link that has both print form and online coupon.

I hope that helps and congrats on the buy. I did the same thing it was way to good of a deal to pass up.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks a lot OlympicArmsFan. Greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#15]
You are very welcome. Enjoy the M&P! I'm still in shock at the price.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I am tempted to get another, a 9c, locally for 425$ locally to sell off the rebate mags at 25 a piece and have about 350 invested.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#17]
I grabbed one from PSA.  I missed the free shipping deal but for $416.99 shipped with a free transfer its hard to complain.  I don't need another M&P but it will be good trade fodder plus I get to keep the three free mags.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 1:43:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Just ordered a compact and standard  9mm from PSA. Damn these threads...
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#19]
That is a heck of a deal. Wish I had the funds.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have the funds but the NICS background check is so damn stupid I got denied...
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have the funds but the NICS background check is so damn stupid I got denied...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Denied or delayed?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Denied or delayed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Denied or delayed?

Denied- but my UPIN and appeal came back today and I picked up my full size. I'm just glad it's finally taken care of because over the last several years I've been delayed numerous times and denied three times.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#23]
I got delayed for like four months a couple of guns ago.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Denied- but my UPIN and appeal came back today and I picked up my full size. I'm just glad it's finally taken care of because over the last several years I've been delayed numerous times and denied three times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Denied or delayed?

Good to hear. I have had a CCW since I have been legal to own a handgun but about 10 years ago I started getting delayed for no apparent reason. Always only a day or two. No big deal but irritating. Finally broke down and got UPIN and always breezes through now. Should fix it for you. Enjoy your new pistol.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Got my standard and compact 9mm in. Desert dry, meaning not a drop of lube on them. Never had a new gun look like that out of box. No biggie...they cleaned up fine.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#26]
CDNN has shields in both 9mm and 40s&w for 369.00
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

that is a good price. I think locally they are going around 500 here. The price of 399 for a full size was one I had not seen since the M&P first came out.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
that is a good price. I think locally they are going around 500 here. The price of 399 for a full size was one I had not seen since the M&P first came out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow! $369 is about going rate around here - yikes.

Link Posted: 6/20/2015 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a good price and I think it is a good price even after shopping around online. You going to pick one up?
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish I wouldn't have seen this thread. PSA still has the FS9 in stock for $399, even with shipping and transfer fees that is $100 cheaper than I've been able to find at any of the local gun shops. I really don't need the gun but it's almost too good to pass up.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:32:04 AM EDT
[#31]
I just shot my 9C for the first time today -- I put trijicon sights and a apex carry trigger kit in it with the polymer AEK. Amazingly consistent little gun, shoots better than my $1000 Sig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top