Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2015 10:57:23 PM EDT
Just wanted to share some pics of what came in the mail today

excuse the scratches, I dropped it and messed it up while installing it.

Dis: Not affiliated and what not. Just like their stuff.

Close up
IMG_0031 by Darren Ho, on Flickr

IMG_0034 by Darren Ho, on Flickr

IMG_0033 by Darren Ho, on Flickr

IMG_0037 by Darren Ho, on Flickr

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell yes.

Their fullsize magazine releases are AWESOME.

Reminds me I need a few more of these........
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#2]
a year ago i bought one for my full size. one the second mag change the tab that holds the mag in broke off. emailed him. sent me a replacement. one the 3rd mag change the new one broke. he refunded me.

a year later i see talk about them again so i order another. looks like he thicken up that tab. hope it holds up this time
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
a year ago i bought one for my full size. one the second mag change the tab that holds the mag in broke off. emailed him. sent me a replacement. one the 3rd mag change the new one broke. he refunded me.

a year later i see talk about them again so i order another. looks like he thicken up that tab. hope it holds up this time
View Quote

That sucks.

I've had 4 of these and they have all held up fantastic, way better than the catalyst ones.  I use one on my duty gun and its been great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top