Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2014 5:41:04 AM EDT
I want an M & P Pro Series, 45 full size, in FDE.... Anyone seen such a thing?

It isn't listed as an option on the website, and every gun store I have been too says they have never had one.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
No. S&W does not make a M&P 45 Pro

Pro series is just a Performance Center Sear and FO or night sights. You can buy the FDE M&P 45, stick an Apex sear in it, and have the same thing. It just won't say "Pro" on the slide.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:20:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pro series is just a Performance Center Sear and FO or night sights. You can buy the FDE M&P 45, stick an Apex sear in it, and have the same thing. It just won't say "Pro" on the slide.
View Quote

Thank you kindly.

Is there any way to make a .45 slide say "Pro", short of having it milled to say so?
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#3]
- Sharpie

- Metallic paint pen

- Electric engraver

- Dymo Label maker

- Bedazzler (my option of choice)

???

Profit.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thank you kindly.

Is there any way to make a .45 slide say "Pro", short of having it milled to say so?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you kindly.

S&W used laser engraving to write "Pro Series" in the early 4.25" Pros. That would be easy and cheap.

No M&P 45s will have "Pro" milled in the slide.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
- Sharpie

- Metallic paint pen

- Electric engraver

- Dymo Label maker

- Bedazzler (my option of choice)

???

Profit.
View Quote

Brilliant!
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 12:28:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

S&W used laser engraving to write "Pro Series" in the early 4.25" Pros. That would be easy and cheap.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you kindly.

I will pursue it then. Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you kindly.

Here's what they looked like for reference:

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]
All I want for Christmas is a 5" Pro .45. Hurry up, S&W - you still have a few more hours!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top