Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2014 10:04:33 AM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my M&P45 with a TLR-1. It's for open carry basically, and needs a form of manual retention (thumb break or Serpa type for example).

I currently use a leather pancake holster with a thumb break, but it doesn't allow use of the light.

Are there any of these available, or am I stuck using a large duty holster?

ETA:  Found so far:

1. Multiholster.They end up being over $100 with the thumb break option.
2. Bravo Concealment says they make one with a thumb break, but the weapon light option is non-existant on their website when choosing the thumb break holster.
3. KT Holsters. It's just a retention strap though.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 5:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Safariland 6377/6378 - The paddle attachment is shown in the picture, but it also comes with a belt attachment which is what I prefer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Safariland 6377/6378 - The paddle attachment is shown in the picture, but it also comes with a belt attachment which is what I prefer.
View Quote

I think I'm going to go with the one you linked. Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:40:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For Duty or anything that isn't going to be concealed Safariland is IMHO the best.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For Duty or anything that isn't going to be concealed Safariland is IMHO the best.
View Quote

That's what I have on my duty belt; Safariland Level III. It's too big to wear on a regular belt with a suit jacket though. Prior to this thread I didn't realize they made a slightly smaller version with a paddle attachment, but I'm glad I know now!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:41:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I run the exact same setup and use this one.

I like it, although it is a bit bulky. I honestly prefer my Bladetech but it has only friction retention.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top