Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2014 10:50:06 PM EDT
Just curious what you think about it, I tried a Crossbreed style IWB holster for awhile with a Glock 23 and could never really get comfortable with the gun or holster.

I'm looking at picking up an M&P 9c or a Shield 9mm, haven't made up my mind yet...any imput on that debate is welcome as well.

I'm thinking about trying AIWB carry in particular, this holster makes that style of carry look pretty comfy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I carry a G19 in an Incog occasionally.

Summertime I use a Fist Holsters 1-K for my Shield 9mm appendix.

Great rigs for jeans, gym shorts, sweats, etc.....

I use them for my PPS, J frame, and Glock 26 as well.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carry a G19 in an Incog occasionally.

Summertime I use a Fist Holsters 1-K for my Shield 9mm appendix.

Great rigs for jeans, gym shorts, sweats, etc.....

I use them for my PPS, J frame, and Glock 26 as well.
View Quote

So you carry AIWB when you are going to wear less layers?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just curious what you think about it, I tried a Crossbreed style IWB holster for awhile with a Glock 23 and could never really get comfortable with the gun or holster.

I'm looking at picking up an M&P 9c or a Shield 9mm, haven't made up my mind yet...any imput on that debate is welcome as well.

I'm thinking about trying AIWB carry in particular, this holster makes that style of carry look pretty comfy.
View Quote

Try this:  Zorn holsters, Skinny Rig

I bought my first as a holster for my G36, for IWB carry.  It's so comfortable, I've got one for my XDs45 and my newly acquired 938 sig.
They are light.  They move with you.  I have not tried them appendix yet, [what they are designed for], but rather wear them just behind the hip.  They don't print at all, have less bulk than the Crossbreed/Alien Gear style, and ride very deep in your waist band.  Extremely comfortable!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:23:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I find my INCOG to be a bit uncomfortable
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I carry a Glock 19 and 26 in an Incog and like it a lot. It conceals well and is plenty comfortable.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I carry my shield in an INCOG.  So far it is the most comfortable carry setup I have found, and the only way I have been able to carry and not really notice it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carry a Glock 19 and 26 in an Incog and like it a lot. It conceals well and is plenty comfortable.
View Quote

I run the same, the fuzz is pretty comfortable, and after a year and a half of everyday use there's no noticeable wear to it. Doesn't really work for me AIWB but sits at 9:00 very comfortably.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top