Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2014 12:02:30 PM EDT
This is the video I made for www.ssguiderods.com for the one piece guide rod for the S&W shield.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that if you want it to be a torture test, you need at least an extra zero in there.  400 is just an afternoon at the range.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think that if you want it to be a torture test, you need at least an extra zero in there.  400 is just an afternoon at the range.
View Quote

lol, its just to show concept and proof of the once piece guide rod. If it was the gun itself I would agree.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe I'm stupid, But I did'nt even see a picture of the SS guide rod anywhere on the site for my guns???
Why no pictures of the SS guide rods on the website???
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:52:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Did this company pay, or compensate you in anyway to produce this video?
View Quote
No, he made for me and I had two (the first two ever made) and I told him I would do a video for him because I was grateful.

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Maybe I'm stupid, But I did'nt even see a picture of the SS guide rod anywhere on the site for my guns???

View Quote
The guide rod will be available on our website soon for $24.95 + $5.00 S&H.

NOTE: You will have to sacrifice the OEM guide rod to reuse the spring. You can send us your factory guide rod and we can assemble it for you at no additional cost.

To Preorder, email us at [email protected]

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry that was from their facebook, the ones I was using were the first one made, but they were fully tested by them already, I just made a video to show proof of concept.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Did this company pay, or compensate you in anyway to produce this video?
View Quote
Actually I spent about $23.78 a box for each 100rd value box of federal at Wal-mart, then the M882 my brother left at my house on his last home visit from his 2nd tour, and the Winchester was $27'ish. Then the targets were I think $7, and the cardboard was free, and then I splurged for my birthday last month and got the platinum membership here.

I know you are probably itching for the 48 hour ban or however long they are, I remember the ones you gave me during the panic period in the AR-15 boards "build it yourself".

I can only assume, you were going to ban me if I said yes to your answer.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:00:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

NOTE: You will have to sacrifice the OEM guide rod to reuse the spring. You can send us your factory guide rod and we can assemble it for you at no additional cost.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post makes it sound as if you are part of this organization in some way.

Are you ?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:03:35 AM EDT
[#10]
lol are you serious?

If you go to their facebook page it has tons of information about them even snazy pictures of their company and them at gun shows in tampa florida with tables. I just spent the past 4 years maxed out in school due to the BP lay offs in the oilfield getting my Petroleum Engineering and Safety Engineering degree, and being a full time gunsmith. I seriously doubt, I conjured up a small business on the side to make guide rods and mask my true intentions to make a video one day of a S&W guiderod for a shield.

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:28:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:28:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Advertsing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top