Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2012 11:47:06 AM EDT
Does S&W have an LEO program like Glock's blue label program allowing LEO's to purchase at a discounted price?  If so, can you point me in that direction?  I've read that they do, but can't find any pricing info or participating dealer info on their site or elsewhere.   I'm interested in getting a couple of M&P's, including the M&P Shield.  Thanks...
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently it varies by dealer.. You would have to find a local Smith and Wesson LE Dealer
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I get mine through BudsPoliceSupply.com - LE/FF/EMS pricing plus three mags instead of two.  You don't need to be vetted or logged in to see their LE/FF/EMS pricing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does S&W have an LEO program like Glock's blue label program allowing LEO's to purchase at a discounted price?  If so, can you point me in that direction?  I've read that they do, but can't find any pricing info or participating dealer info on their site or elsewhere.   I'm interested in getting a couple of M&P's, including the M&P Shield.  Thanks...

Smith & Wesson has a rebate program going on right now.  I just saw a sign on the counter of a gunshop I visited this week.  It was $100 off AR's and $50 off handguns if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Smith & Wesson has a rebate program going on right now.  I just saw a sign on the counter of a gunshop I visited this week.  It was $100 off AR's and $50 off handguns if I remember correctly.
I found this Nations Finest rebate but nothing else.

link

Link Posted: 8/4/2012 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes they do have a discount program.  It works well.
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I found this Nations Finest rebate but nothing else.

link

Yes, just military only for the rebate.

Quantico Tactical is very good to deal with for the Blue Label M&Ps, they have gotten quite a bit of my money. Plus, they are a member/contributor here.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 4:50:33 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 for Quantico Tactical.

I go to the store, and they have standard M&P's with 3 mags for $398 + tax.

You can get'em with Night Sights for like $445-ish, IIRC.

A full size .45 with Night Sights is $499.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I get mine through BudsPoliceSupply.com - LE/FF/EMS pricing plus three mags instead of two. You don't need to be vetted or logged in to see their LE/FF/EMS pricing.

This. Plus, you can do a lay-a-way plan.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757919_-1_757916_757787_image

Fwiw, I don't believe S&W has an LE price for the Shield yet. If you want one, you'll be paying the same as everybody else.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757919_-1_757916_757787_image

Fwiw, I don't believe S&W has an LE price for the Shield yet. If you want one, you'll be paying the same as everybody else.

It's $335 at Buds Police Supply.
Link Posted: 8/7/2012 5:47:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very cool, thanks. Last time I had checked with my local LE distributor they didn't have a price, but that was shortly after the Shield was released.
Link Posted: 8/7/2012 5:51:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does S&W have an LEO program like Glock's blue label program allowing LEO's to purchase at a discounted price? If so, can you point me in that direction? I've read that they do, but can't find any pricing info or participating dealer info on their site or elsewhere. I'm interested in getting a couple of M&P's, including the M&P Shield. Thanks...

They do, actually. I'm waiting for my LE dealer to get them in stock.

Link Posted: 8/7/2012 5:52:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does S&W have an LEO program like Glock's blue label program allowing LEO's to purchase at a discounted price? If so, can you point me in that direction? I've read that they do, but can't find any pricing info or participating dealer info on their site or elsewhere. I'm interested in getting a couple of M&P's, including the M&P Shield. Thanks...

Very cool, thanks. Last time I had checked with my local LE distributor they didn't have a price, but that was shortly after the Shield was released.

It will be $300.97 from S&W when it's available from the individual officer purchase program direct from S&W but that could be months from now. Luckily my localish LE dealer is only $325.
Link Posted: 8/7/2012 6:56:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yes they do have a discount program.  It works well.

This you can get a M&P 9 or 40 (this includes C Models) for about $398.00.
Night sight models approx. $50 more!

Link Posted: 8/7/2012 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks everyone!  After starting this thread, I bumped into Quantico Tactical elsewhere on this site.  And of course I'm familiar with BudsPoliceSupply but their model numbers don't correspond with the actual model numbers for most S&W handguns.  Also, yes the Shield is now listed at $335 but I've never seen it in stock on their website!!!

But here in CA, having to pay shipping, tax, and FFL fees, it pretty much wipes out most any savings.  That's why I was hoping to find a LGS that was in the S&W LEO program like my local Glock blue label dealer.

Thanks again...b
Link Posted: 8/13/2012 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I found one place in PA, Atlantic tactical. They give EMT/Medics a police discount on Glocks. I emailed them about Smith and Wesson for an M&P.  I have several emails from them saying yes.

$398plus tax, and fees.  

Drove the 50-60 miles there only to get told no.  
Grrr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top