Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2010 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Great videos.  Thanks for putting them up.

One thing though.  I decided to change the mainspring for a 'D' spring when I discovered that the pin holding the lanyard plunger in was actually a spiral roll pin, not a plain steel pin as depicted in the video.  No big deal as it just tapped out, but getting everything aligned to tap it back in was awkward.

I ended up using a punch as a slave pin.

Link Posted: 4/24/2010 6:33:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, that was not as easy as the video, but I managed as well. I thought I was really screwing up with that pin, but it finally came out.

Great videos! Please check your e-mail, I would like to purchase the DVD....
Link Posted: 4/26/2010 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link for donations/purchase dvd is not working. Please let me know how to order the dvd. Thanks! Tried to e-mail but it kept bouncing....
Link Posted: 6/7/2010 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Nothing working?
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Tip:

when installing the trigger bar as seen at this video at 20 - 25 seconds mark http://www.beretta92fs.com/video.php?id=308

I couldn't get the spring in place using scissors or needle nose pliers, instead I looped the spring with dental floss and

yanked on the floss to lift the spring into place.  Then I just slid the floss out
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks a lot!!!

I used your video guide very usefully    
Where's that accent from?
Link Posted: 11/23/2010 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Thanks a lot!!!

I used your video guide very usefully    

Where's that accent from?

Sounded Russian, def Eastern European.

Link Posted: 3/4/2011 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't watch the videos in the OP and can't download the right codec either.  Is this the OP's Youtube channel?

Link Posted: 5/4/2013 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can't watch the videos in the OP and can't download the right codec either.  Is this the OP's Youtube channel?

Thank you, much! Seems like OP's website doesn't work anymore.
Link Posted: 5/6/2013 3:31:01 AM EDT
[#11]
It is too bad this link has been dead for a while now
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is too bad this link has been dead for a while now
View Quote

Yep. In for updated site.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top