Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2017 12:17:39 PM EDT
I can't find any decent holster for a not inflated price for my m9a1. Will 92a1 holster fit the m9a1? Only thing I can find that's reasonable is a serpa.

I'm left handed which is just icing on the cake.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
92A1 has a round trigger guard, M9A1 has a flat trigger guard so a kydex holster will not fit, maybe a leather holster will fit if it not too tightly molded. I'm seeing that a lot more holster makers are offering M9A1 holsters, what price range are you looking for?
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
My favorite M9A1 (and M9A3) holsters are the Safariland ALS for OWB, and Milt Sparks VM2 for IWB.

If you plan on CCWing with the M9, I can't recommend the VM2 highly enough. It is the best money I've ever spent on a holster.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:43:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Some suggestions were made just a little further down the page.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_15/177170_Holster-help-A1.html
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Duty or concealed?

I prefer either jmcustom aiwb or a horsehide summer special type.

Safariland for duty use. Any 6004 for a beretta will fit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Any vertec holster should fit apparently.

You guys should have known that
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any vertec holster should fit apparently.

You guys should have known that
View Quote
Vertec holsters will fit a M9A1 or A3 as long as there's enough room for the slightly longer barrel. Vertec's have a flush barrel.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought a 92a1 Alien gear 1.0 for my M9A1 and it works like a charm. 
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Duty or concealed?

I prefer either jmcustom aiwb or a horsehide summer special type.

Safariland for duty use. Any 6004 for a beretta will fit.
View Quote
6004 is what I'd use for carrying a gun on duty. I prefer to run my sidearm a bit low, I like the grip right about in line with my belt. I'd use a 1.5" drop adapter, and a semi-flexible strap run between the bolts and around my thigh to keep it from moving around on me. Saw someone else had the idea on ITS Tactical

Blackpoint Leather Wing for kydex. Very comfortable.

Black Hills has a few options, but they're overpriced for what they are, and not exactly a great fit for the price, but they'll make a holster for just about anything.

Nightingale leather is amazing, but VERY expensive, like $180 for a pancake holster, and $300 for a shoulder rig, depending on what options you choose. They are one of the few to offer a leather shoulder holster and pancake holster for guns with lights. Their workmanship is out-fucking-standing, but it is definitely expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top