Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2017 10:34:52 AM EDT
For you WC Brigadier owners what are your thoughts on the gun ? Like it ? Love it ?
Also anyone have the optional Wilson Action Tune on theirs ? And last what OWB holster are you using ?
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a couple. I've been using one as my primary carry for a couple years now. It's a fantastic gun.

Beretta did a fantastic job with the gun (they did all the work after all). Mine don't have the WC tune.

It's a well made gun. I like the sight picture with just the tritium front. Honestly, the slightly shorter "match grade barrel with target crown and slightly tighter overall fit (compared to some, but not all other factory Beretta's) is nice and all. But I see not real advantage. Except to the marketing department.

If you like to get one. Get it. You won't be disappointed.

I use a Bianchi pancake, OWB leather holster made for Glock 20's/etc. Works well.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:34:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had mine for a couple years and love it.  The perfectly outfitted Beretta 92 in my opinion.  I did get it with the action tune and think it's worth it.  Super smooth double action pull and the single action is light and crisp.  Very accurate.  It is my primary gun for 3 gun and USPSA competition.  I use the Blade-tech owb holster for competition.  If they ever decide to discontinue them I'll probably get another one
before they do.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Absolutely love mine.   It has the action tune and quickly became my favorite handgun to shoot.  Smooth in everything it does.  Zero issues and complete reliability with anything I have fed it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Absolutely love mine.   It has the action tune and quickly became my favorite handgun to shoot.  Smooth in everything it does.  Zero issues and complete reliability with anything I have fed it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/80098/IMG-0537-250661.JPG
View Quote
What holster is that ?
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Christ - I keep telling mysefl I don't need one of these.

I stupidly sold my 92G Elite II a few year ago... for $600. With 6 Italian mags.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 11:10:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What holster is that ?
View Quote
That's a Wilson combat holster
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:46:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I wanted an Elite 2.  Every time I saw one the price would be high.  Then the Wilson came along.  I bought one with the Action job and the Mag guide. When it comes the gunsmith threw the mags and gun in the box without wrapping anything up.  So the front muzzle and one Mag is all scratched up. Down to the bare metal.  I call, first Wilson tells me it Berettas fault.  I tell the lady ( Tressa)how so?  You guys were the last ones to work on it. They send me a label and have me send it back and put their Armor coat on it.

Before I sent it back I put around 300 rounds of both factory and reloads thru It no problems.  It comes back, right away I get light primer hits. I call and they start with "What ammo are you using?"  I tell them the same ammo it worked with before.  Send it back again.  They change the trigger bar and shoot it.  It comes back I still get light hits.  I was using Blazer Brass 124s and American eagle 124s plus Seller and Bellot some Lawman and a few others.  Plus my reloads that work in 4 other 9mms that I own.  I send it back again. Still the same.  Finally I talk to Allen the head gunsmith.  I ask him to send me a 14lb and a 15 lb mainspring.  Factory is 16 and Wilson uses a 13.  I put the 14 in and it has worked fine since.  The Armor coat has worn off the barrel muzzle. They re did it over the Winter, It only July and it starting to wear off again.

Their Service was good, they gave me some mags for the trouble, but still a lot of problems for a 1400.00 gun .  Tressa the Customer service woman was great and super sweet. I do love the gun but am disappointed in all the BS I had to thru. I would still recommend buying one.  I am going to have to send the barrel back again to get it recoated. I wish they never scratched it up and put their Armor tuff on it. I own a few other custom guns and have really had no problems except for S&W PC 625.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What holster is that ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/80098/IMG-0537-250661.JPG
What holster is that ?
Wilson Combat Lo-Pro II.

Click me
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wilson Combat Lo-Pro II.

Click me
View Quote
How is that holster on the guns finish ?
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Love mine, favorite out of the Beretta's I have.  Purchased it when they first came out with the action tune.

And carry it in a Lo-Pro II.  Don't carry it often though so haven't had any issues with finish.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How is that holster on the guns finish ?
View Quote
So far, so good.  But in all honesty, it is shot way more than it is carried.   Holster is comfortable though.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For you WC Brigadier owners what are your thoughts on the gun ? Like it ? Love it ?
Also anyone have the optional Wilson Action Tune on theirs ? And last what OWB holster are you using ?
Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Just got mine.  Im impressed enough with the action tune im sending my m9a3 to them for a tune
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Its my understanding the action tune on the WC Brig that comes optional is done by the factory, not by WC. Its a nice trigger, but I hear its not as good as the WC job. Recommend saving on the factory action tune and shipping it to WC for that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Incorrect.  Beretta sends the guns to WC and they do the optional action tune .
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I also had light primer strikes with the action tune on my 92A1 I sent to them. I switched back to factory springs with a D hammer spring and haven't had an issue since. 

The Wilson Combat Berettas are nice. 

Link Posted: 8/1/2017 1:49:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Honestly the best shooting gun I've ever had the chance to fire. It was my most expensive handgun, and I will never get rid of it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:26:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Love mine, favorite out of the Beretta's I have.  Purchased it when they first came out with the action tune.

And carry it in a Lo-Pro II.  Don't carry it often though so haven't had any issues with finish.
View Quote
Just talked me into spending $140 or so.....

Finally ill have the perfect holster for my favorite gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top