Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2017 6:54:48 PM EDT
Do US mil M9s have grips without a Beretta logo?

Like these:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The issue M9s have the standard black plastic Beretta grips with the three arrow symbol and flat slot grip screws.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 2:26:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Crimson Trace made laser grips with the US logo on it.

I have one and it does make it pretty cool looking.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 2:47:23 AM EDT
[#3]
There are USGI contract grips that are/were made for the M9. As issued from Beretta the M9s and M9A1s come with the same standard Beretta grips that we all get. When the grips need to be replaced they get the no logo contract grips. The right grip panel is normally the one that gets damaged and needs to be replaced. There are some of these grips floating around on the market, the right grip panels are easy to come by, the left panel requires some hunting but they are out there as well. You will also find them in a dull matte finish and a shiny finish kinda like the one in your photo depending on which contractor mad them. . I have two sets of contract grips, both in the matte finish. One thing you will notice about the co tract grips vs the Beretta factory grips is the contract grips have much more aggressive texture to them. They also seem slightly wider as well.

My M9 with contract grips.

M9A1 w contract grips

Quoted:
The issue M9s have the standard black plastic Beretta grips with the three arrow symbol and flat slot grip screws.
View Quote
The current issue M9 and M9A1 have hex screws not slotted screws. Since both versions are in the supply chain now either the slotted screws or the hex screws would be correct to use.

Quoted:
Crimson Trace made laser grips with the US logo on it.

I have one and it does make it pretty cool looking.
View Quote
They made both a black and FDE version of those back in 2008-2009 time frame. I want a set of the FDE grips bad. I have been on the look out for them for about two years now.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone have these for sale?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone have these for sale?
View Quote
They sometimes can be found on eBay. The left side panel is hard to come by. The right panels are everywhere. So the challenge will be finding a left. Gunbroker is an option as well though prices are all over the place when they do pop up. I have seen prices from $25-$100. IMO anything over $25 is a pass. Both of my sets came from the EE here. One set I found for sale here, I think I paid $25 for them. The other set I posted a WTB ad and paid $15 though the set was not a matched set, the left panel was a flat black and the right was shiny. Though finding a matte black right panel was easy on eBay and it only cost me $6. Good luck finding a set.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Won an auction for a set for about $13 shipped. Have two m9s.....the set will go on my ccw piece. Kinda like the look of them without the logo. Might grab another set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top