Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2017 8:06:10 PM EDT
So I have a 92fs Compact-L, and I recently installed a g conversion, Beretta skeletonized hammer, WC short reach trigger, and a WC trigger bar/TRS/12# spring (going to start there and work up until I have no light strikes).

The weird thing is that the WC trigger bar was a drop in part, left me with as much overtravel as stock, and doesn't seem like it's bringing the hammer back further than stock. In other words, it doesn't seem to be doing anything it's supposed to be doing.

Is this normal, did I install it wrong, is my M9A1 marked Compact lower out of spec, is my trigger bar out of spec, or is it something completely different?

I was looking forward to dialing out the overtravel, and this part hasn't done it at all, and still allows the trigger to travel all the way to the rear of the trigger guard after releasing the hammer. I'm not sure if the overtravel stop is contacting the frame at all.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You should probably call Wilson. I've found them to be helpful and polite on the phone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top